Find people who've been there

Ask people who've lived it

Ask a quick question

My coach screams at us during every drill and I dread going.

Sports15perspectives

My coach benches me every game and I think he just doesn't like me.

Sports15perspectives

My running shoes have 400 miles on them, do I really need new ones?

Sports14perspectives

I got cut from varsity and I don't know how to face my teammates.

Sports15perspectives

Everyone on my team is more competitive than me and it's stopped being fun.

Sports15perspectives

I'm not enjoying practice anymore but I don't want to be a quitter.

Sports15perspectives

Ask the experts

Moses MoodyNBA champion • Golden State WarriorsAsk about making it to the top when you started with nothing
Moses on making it to the top when you started with nothing“I had love for the game, parents who kept me grounded, and a city that taught me how to compete. What kept me going was consistency and curiosity. You control what you can control, stack good days, and let the game reward you when it's time.”
Chat
Spencer Jones$12M offer sheet from Thunder • NBA-best 69% 3PT in playoffsAsk about life inside an NBA organization
Spencer on life inside an NBA organization“I used to think pushing past your body meant toughness, but the league taught me that the hardest skill is staying on the floor.”
Chat
Jim Murphy#1 NYT bestseller: Inner Excellence • Cubs draftee, 5 years in minorsAsk about enjoying competition when teammates are more intense
Jim on enjoying competition when teammates are more intense“I stopped enjoying baseball when I was chasing what everyone else valued, and I found my game again only when I started competing to raise my own level, not to beat theirs.”
Chat

Ask about real life

I want to come back for real
“

After two knee surgeries they told me I'd never compete again. I'm cleared now. Everyone thinks I should be grateful to walk, but I want more than that. I want to come back for real.

Sports15perspectives
cut in the final round
“

I tried out for the varsity squad after two years on JV and got cut in the final round. The coach said I was close but not ready. I don't know if I try again next year or find something else to do with my afternoons.

Sports15perspectives
played soccer for eight years
“

I've played soccer for eight years, all through school. Practice is three nights a week now and I dread every one of them. My parents keep saying I'll regret quitting senior year. Do I owe this sport anything at this point?

Sports8perspectives
missed the game-winning free throw
“

I missed the game-winning free throw in the district final last week. My teammates said it's fine but I can still hear the crowd groan. I have a bigger game in ten days and I can't shake the feeling that I'll choke again.

Sports5perspectives
© 2026 Delphi AI Inc. All rights reserved.
TermsPrivacy