Find people who've been there

Ask people who've lived it

Ask a quick question

My daughter quit soccer because she thinks she's the worst on the team.

Parenting15perspectives

My 16 year old wants total freedom and I don't know what to allow.

Parenting15perspectives

My son ignores me the second I ask him to do anything.

Parenting15perspectives

My kids fight over everything and I'm exhausted from refereeing.

Parenting9perspectives

My ex undermines every rule I set and calls it co-parenting.

Parenting15perspectives

My three year old hits and bites when he's mad and I refuse to spank him.

Parenting15perspectives

Ask about real life

barely looks up from his phone
“

My 15 year old son used to tell me everything. Since he started dating his girlfriend six months ago, he barely looks up from his phone when I talk to him. I don't know if this is normal or if I'm losing him.

Parenting3perspectives
fought over the same toys
“

My two boys are 7 and 9, three years apart, and they've fought over the same toys since the younger one could walk. Now it's grades, who mom likes more, who got the bigger slice. I referee every dinner and I'm out of ideas.

Parenting10perspectives
wants a curfew of 1am
“

My 17 year old daughter wants a curfew of 1am and gets furious when I say midnight. She's applying to colleges eight states away and part of me feels like I should just let go now. Where's the line between control and letting her grow up?

Parenting13perspectives
bit another kid at daycare twice
“

My 2 year old bit another kid at daycare twice this month. I don't want to spank him but time-outs just make him scream louder. His pediatrician mentioned he might have some sensory issues. How do I discipline him without making things worse?

Parenting15perspectives
© 2026 Delphi AI Inc. All rights reserved.
TermsPrivacy