Find people who've been there

Ask people who've lived it

Ask a quick question

How do you know whether to keep pushing or finally give up?

Personal Growth15perspectives

I'm applying to college and don't know which schools I'd be happiest at.

Personal Growth15perspectives

I haven't made a real decision in two years, I just keep reacting.

Personal Growth14perspectives

I'm six months into something hard and I've lost the reason I started.

Personal Growth15perspectives

I've quit this habit three times and it always comes back within a month.

Personal Growth15perspectives

What do you do when success doesn't feel the way you thought it would?

Personal Growth11perspectives

Ask about real life

picked a fight with the one coworker
“

I got promoted to manager three months ago. Since then I've missed two deadlines and picked a fight with the one coworker who could actually help me succeed. I know I'm doing it. I don't know why.

Personal Growth15perspectives
bite my nails down to nothing
“

I bite my nails down to nothing when I'm stressed, and I've been stressed for two years straight. I've tried gloves, bitter polish, rubber bands. Nothing outlasts a bad week. What actually breaks a habit instead of just pausing it?

Personal Growth5perspectives
same weekend routine for four years
“

I've had the same job, same apartment, same weekend routine for four years. Nothing's wrong exactly, but I realized last week I couldn't remember the last time I tried something new. Is this what being stuck actually feels like?

Personal Growth15perspectives
$11,000 left
“

I'm 14 months into paying off $30,000 of debt with $11,000 left. The excitement wore off around month four and now it's just spreadsheets and no going out. How do people keep going once the momentum's gone?

Personal Growth7perspectives
© 2026 Delphi AI Inc. All rights reserved.
TermsPrivacy