Find people who've been there

Ask people who've lived it

Ask a quick question

I haven't wanted to go to the gym in three weeks and I don't know why.

Fitness15perspectives

Looking for a diet that both satisfies taste & health

Fitness15perspectives

I'm sore from leg day but I don't want to skip tomorrow's session.

Fitness15perspectives

I didn't even work out yesterday but my whole body feels wrecked today.

Fitness15perspectives

My knees cave in every time I squat heavy and I can't figure out why.

Fitness15perspectives

I had my second kid eight months ago and I can barely finish a walk now.

Fitness14perspectives

Ask about real life

cleared to train again after eight months off
“

I tore my ACL last year and just got cleared to train again after eight months off. I used to run five miles without thinking about it, now I'm winded after ten minutes on the bike. Where do I even start rebuilding from here?

Fitness5perspectives
training twice a day, six days a week
“

I started training twice a day, six days a week, three months ago to prep for a competition. Now I'm exhausted before I even warm up and my sleep is a mess. Is this just what hard training feels like, or have I gone too far?

Fitness11perspectives
sore for four days straight
“

My calves have been sore for four days straight after a hard trail run. I have a 10k race in two weeks and I don't want to lose my base, but every step down stairs still hurts. Do I run through it or wait it out?

Fitness8perspectives
ached for three days
“

I haven't done anything different this week, no new workouts, no extra miles, but my whole body has ached for three days like I got hit by a truck. My last blood test was normal. What could be causing this?

Fitness15perspectives
© 2026 Delphi AI Inc. All rights reserved.
TermsPrivacy