Find people who've been there

Ask people who've lived it

Ask a quick question

A candidate's code was flawless but they couldn't explain a single line they wrote.

Engineering15perspectives

I’m choosing a tech stack for an MVP and don’t know which decisions will be painful to reverse.

Engineering8perspectives

How do I tell if a candidate is using AI during a live coding interview?

Engineering15perspectives

I'm 34 and wonder if I wasted a decade writing code nobody remembers.

Engineering15perspectives

How do we pay down technical debt when every sprint is full of urgent features?

Engineering15perspectives

Our product is taking off, and the backend struggles every time traffic spikes - what should we fix first?

Engineering5perspectives

Ask about real life

almost identical solutions
“

Three candidates this month submitted almost identical solutions to our take-home, down to the same variable names. None of them know each other. I don't know if that means our test leaked or they're all using the same tool.

Engineering7perspectives
haven't felt excited about a project since 2021
“

I make $180k a year but haven't felt excited about a project since 2021. My partner asks why I'm miserable when the money is good. I don't know if that's just what a career is supposed to feel like at some point.

Engineering8perspectives
debugging other people's code for two decades
“

I turned 40 this year and realized I've been debugging other people's code for two decades. Younger engineers on my team seem to enjoy it more than I do now. I keep wondering if that means I'm burned out or just done.

Engineering15perspectives
I’m interviewing a candidate for our first engineering leadership role, and they sound impressive, but I can’t tell whether they’ll enjoy writing code with a team of four
“

I’m interviewing a candidate for our first engineering leadership role, and they sound impressive, but I can’t tell whether they’ll enjoy writing code with a team of four.

Engineering10perspectives
© 2026 Delphi AI Inc. All rights reserved.
TermsPrivacy