Find people who've been there

Ask people who've lived it

Ask a quick question

I want to start a design system but don't know if I need code or just a Figma file.

Design15perspectives

My CEO says design matters but nothing changes when designers speak up in meetings.

Design15perspectives

How do I evaluate whether someone is a good designer?

Design15perspectives

How do I hire my first designer?

Design12perspectives

I have no idea what to charge for a logo design and I'm afraid of pricing myself out.

Design8perspectives

A freelancer quoted me triple what I expected for a redesign and I don't know if that's normal.

Design6perspectives

Ask about real life

I’m interviewing seven designers whose portfolios look excellent, but I can’t tell who can uncover user problems and make difficult product decisions
“

I’m interviewing seven designers whose portfolios look excellent, but I can’t tell who can uncover user problems and make difficult product decisions.

Design13perspectives
move into product design
“

I've spent six years as a graphic designer doing print and branding work, and I want to move into product design at a tech company. Every job posting asks for Figma prototypes and a case study on a shipped feature, neither of which I have. Where do I even start building that kind of portfolio?

Design8perspectives
if $3,000 is fair or a rip-off
“

I'm about to hire my first designer for a 6-week app redesign and I have no idea if $3,000 is fair or a rip-off. Every freelancer I've talked to quotes something different. How do I know what this kind of work should actually cost?

Design9perspectives
undercharging for years
“

I've been quoting hourly rates for freelance logo work, usually around $35 an hour, but a client just told me a competitor charged them $2,000 flat for the same scope. Now I don't know if I've been undercharging for years or if flat rates are just a different game entirely.

Design9perspectives
© 2026 Delphi AI Inc. All rights reserved.
TermsPrivacy